Enhance WFH with the stylish and powerful HP Elite Dragonfly
Available to the channel from DCC
The ability to optimise productivity when working from home (WFH) or remotely is a major consideration when purchasing new technology. The HP Elite Dragonfly, available from official distributor Drive Control Corporation (DCC) offers fantastic features that allow users to easily meet the demands of today’s working environments.
The striking 13.3-inch Elite Dragonfly is a premium sub one-kilogram 2-in-1 laptop and available to DCC’s SA and SADC channel partners. It features world-class battery performance - up to 24.5 hours, 360-degreee foldability, Wi-Fi 6 connectivity and optional 4 x 4 LTE antennas that allow for gigabit-class 4G LTE.
The stylish 2-in-1 features a blue magnesium housing that is made from a single piece of CNC-machined magnesium alloy and the keyboard is in a rubber dome which means it is significantly quieter than before. HP Noise Cancelling also ensures that ambient noise, including the sound of typing, is reduced by up to 20 decibels.
The Elite Dragonfly’s bezel has been drastically reduced and delivers an 87 percent screen-to-body ratio for a fantastic viewing experience. The display is available in:
• FHD lower than 400 nits;
• 4K HDR 550 nits UHD;
• Ultra-bright 1000 nits FHD;
• Sure View Gen 32, HP’s award-winning integrated privacy screen; and
• All screens support touch functionality and HP’s rechargeable Active Pen G3.
“The Elite Dragonfly is the perfect WFH or remote productivity machine. It’s incredibly light, powerful and secure PC that will ensure that workers on the move or at home continue to work optimally while benefiting from exceptional battery life,” says Francois van Wijk, HP Business Unit Manager at DCC.
The HP Elite Dragonfly comes with advanced security features such as:
• HP Sure Sense that defends against malware attacks on mobile workers using the power of artificial intelligence;
• HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging that gets users back up and running;
• HP Sure Click that protects the Dragonfly from web and e-mail attachments that might have malware, ransomware and other viruses; and
• HP Sure Start Gen 5 self-healing BIOS;
The HP Elite Dragonfly offers the following features:
• Up to 8th-generation Intel Core i7 processors, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD storage and Intel UHD 620;
• Optional two- or four-cell battery, the latter offers up to 24.5 hours of battery life;
• Fast Charge technology that allows users to charge their notebook up to 50 percent in just 30 minutes; and
• Target specification and key experiences verified by Intel’s “Project Athena” innovation programme.
The HP Elite Dragonfly ships with a three-year, carry-in warranty with an option to upgrade to an on-site warranty