Now, more than ever, businesses are appreciating the value that technology brings says Richard Firth, CEO of MIP Holdings.
- 23. today
- 27. today The conversation has moved from big data as a concept to its real-time usage, and the benefits organisations are gaining from this.
- today 13. The benefits offered by blockchain as a technology have been somewhat eclipsed by the media around cryptocurrencies.
- 30. today Pandemic has highlighted a number of other technology areas where conventional wisdom no longer applies - especially Disaster Recovery.
- today 01. Organisations will need to understand and learn to harness four major technologies – 5G, cloud technology, big data and AI.
- 29. today The tech sector should focus more attention on the attitudes today that unintentionally keep people and businesses on the wrong side of the digital divide, says Richard Firth, MD of MIP Holdings.
- today 11. The onset of the global coronavirus pandemic has now forced organisations of all sizes to work remotely.
- 30. today Some experts have predicted that as many as 47% of all jobs may be lost due to automation in the future.
- today 02. If South Africa wants take advantage of the opportunities presented by the 4IR, it must urgently address skills and training requirements.
- 25. today Although AI will undoubtedly have a major effect on many areas of the business, such as training, HR, sales and marketing, its application in customer experience will be particularly useful.