The company has acquired Nixka, which develops sustainable integrated inkjet solutions that span numerous printing sectors.
- 07. today
- 23. today KEIM is a ready-made solution to get multi-format information under control, converting data from a burden into an organisational strength.
- today 04. The pressure is on companies to go green or go extinct, says Yena Ngidi, hardware product manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
- 07. today An enterprise content management system can streamline processes, improve collaboration and enhance information governance.
- 26. today Wendlandt stepped into the role of interim GM in July 2022, when he replaced Werner Engelbrecht, who announced in May last year his intention to leave KDZA.
- 30. today Shaun Mathanlal, service engineer at MPU Copiers, completed an online test to take first place.
- today 15. The Kyocera Cloud Print and Scan solution supports professional mobility and the anywhere-office.
- 16. today Effective workflows offer a bird’s eye view of every step of the data collection, storage and disposal process, says Greg Griffith, senior product manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.