The company has an established Supplier Development Programme in place, to offer mentoring and financial support to chosen entrepreneurs and small business suppliers.
- 15. today
- 07. today As part of the global parent company, Exclusive Networks Africa has aligned with the organisation’s unique ‘local sale, global scale’ model.
- 29. today Outstanding Growth; 2022 Outlook Raised
- today 09. Exclusive Networks Africa supports Literacy for Life, a non-profit organisation involved in early childhood development (ECD) education since 2015.
- 18. today Company has built up presence within the Sub-Saharan region in recent months, including the opening of a formal office in Lagos, Nigeria.
- today 16. The company recently supported women and children in the Thembisa area in Midrand, Gauteng, in partnership with The Love Trust and Literacy for Life.
- 06. today 5G networks – if correctly taken up and rolled out - will offer African businesses and individuals the critical infrastructure to participate in the global workforce.
- 17. today Global awareness programme aimed at 45 million member organisations.
- 13. today We have therefore built our extensive training services, allowing our employees and partners to skill up in a number of different ways says Stefan van de Giessen, Country Manager: SA & SADC, Exclusive Networks Africa.
- today 06. Exclusive Networks today announced its financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2021.
- 24. today Solutions empower organisations to automate, standardise and accelerate the delivery of cloud-native and datacentre network and security services, all from one place.