IBS Intelligence and Software Group to spark a conversation around Credit Risk Management at an Africa & Middle East webinar
IBS Intelligence, the leading global Financial Technology research, news analysis, and advisory firm, and Software Group, a global technology provider to banks and financial companies, are organising a webinar on Credit Risk Management 4.0: Balancing The Needs for Volume, Speed, Quality and Compliance’, focused on the Africa & Middle East Market.
WHY: Credit Risk Management is witnessing a substantial shift with evolving technology leading to a newer operating model. Banks are exploring strategies to streamline the full credit risk management lifecycle and leverage data to derive insights aligned with changing customers’ expectations and regulatory guidelines towards effective risk management and pricing. Join our panel of experts to find out why it is critical for Banks to balance the needs for volume, speed, quality & compliance while handling credit risk.
WHO: Panelists include:
● Tunde Oladele, CEO of SG NewTech, a seasoned IT professional and entrepreneur with vast experience in core banking transformation, digital engagement and project management.
● Apollo Ongara, ex-Credit Director at Kenya Commercial Bank, a seasoned banker, holding Associate Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB London) qualification.
● Anuj Mediratta, Deputy CEO - Head of Banking at Gulf African Bank, overseeing the Corporate, SME and Retail Businesses, and Product Development.
● V. Ramkumar, Senior Partner at Cedar Management Consulting, responsible for driving large business, process and technology transformations.
WHAT: The webinar will cover:
● Welcome & Introduction to panelists (by Moderator) | 4-5 minutes
● Presentation by SG NewTech (Tunde Oladele) | 12-14 minutes
● Panel discussion with all 3 panelists | 25 – 30 mins
● Audience Q&A | 5 – 10 minutes
● Quick Audience Poll (1-2 Minutes) between each session
WHEN: 22nd July 2021, 1 PM UK Time / 3 PM Kenya Time / 4 PM UAE Time
WHERE: Sign up here